HONSHU SERIES ~ SHIKIZAKURA & MOMIJIGARI TOUR(NOV)
7 Days 5 Night
Korankei reputed to be one of the best spots for autumn colors / Obara Fureai Park, the only place you can see the fiery red and orange autumn leaves AND the soft pink cherry blossom at the same time! / Kiyomizu Temple, a great place to see the Autumn colors in Kyoto / Orange Picking Experience / 1 day free & easy in Osaka
SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT - NAGOYA AIRPORT
• Check in at Singapore Changi Airport
NAGOYA – HANDA - GAMAGORI – HOT SPRING HOTEL (MOB/L/D)
• Handa Red Brick Building – An old red brick building with weather-battered outer walls that may even give the impression that it is abandoned. But in reality, it houses a museum, and is used as a charming venue for animated festivals and cultural events! • Enjoy fruit picking at Gamagori Orange Park! It is one of the largest in Japan, which explains the bountiful harvest of oranges that are distributed to markets around the country. (Oct to Dec only)
TOYOTA CITY – SHIKIZAKURA – KORANKEI - NAGOYA (B/L/D)
• Obara Shikizakura Four-Season Cherry Blossom Trees Festival. There is only one place in Japan where you can see both the fiery red and orange autumn leaves AND the soft pink cherry blossom at the same time! • Korankei is a valley near Nagoya reputed to be one of the best spots for autumn colors in the Chubu Region. Shaping the valley is the 254-meter-tall Mount Iimori, on which Kojakuji Temple stands. One attraction at Korankei that is independent of the autumn colors is the Sanshu Asuke Yashiki Village, which preserves many old houses in a village-like atmosphere.
ARASHIYAMA – KYOTO OR OSAKA (B/L/D)
• Arashiyama is one of the most popular sightseeing areas of Kyoto. The scenic beauty of Arashiyama and Sagano has attracted princes, poets, and writers since the Heian age. • Sagano Bamboo Groove ~ enjoys strolling through the alley, with feeling touch of nature and visiting places associated with Japanese classic. • Kiyomizu Temple is one of the most celebrated temples in Japan and listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy beautiful view of maple leaves in autumn.
NARA - OSAKA (B/L/D)
• Nara Park is a large park in central Nara. The park is home to hundreds of freely roaming deer. Nara's deer are surprisingly tame, although they can be aggressive if they think you will feed them. • Todaiji is one of Japan's most famous and historically significant temples and a landmark of Nara. Todaiji's main hall is the world's largest wooden building. The 15 meters tall, seated Buddha represents Vairocana and is flanked by two Bodhisattvas. • Enjoy magnificent view at Osaka Castle (garden only). The castle tower is surrounded by secondary citadels, gates, turrets, impressive stone walls and moats.
OSAKA FREE & EASY (Include 1-day Osaka subway pass) (B/-/-)
• Set your own morning call today! Explore Osaka city at your leisure. You might want to spend your day in Universal Studio Japan with your family. Check out the ticket price with our friendly consultant. • No idea where to go? Don’t worry, follow our Japan Tour Manager for a half day walking tour using the 1-day Osaka subway pass.