HOKKAIDO PURPLE ROMANCE(JUL - AUG)
7 Days 5 Night
Experience Natural Noboribetsu Onsen / Tomita Farm - Furano Lavender Temptation / Seasonal Fruit picking / Enjoy shopping at Tanukikoji, Susukino, Factory Outlet Mall, Sapporo Station / Gala Seafood Lunch - Grilled Abalone + Scallop + King Crab.
Please contact us for more information about this tour.
SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT ~ JAPAN (MOB )
• Assemble at Changi Airport.
TRANSIT TO HOKKAIDO ~ SALMON AQUARIUM ~NOBORIBETSU HOT SPRING (D)
• The Chitose Salmon Aquarium is located at the Salmon Park Chitose rest area that spreads out on the banks of the Chitose River. Salmon fill the twenty tanks here, along with 60 types of northern freshwater fish that are bred and available for visitors to view. • Visit Jigokudani (Hell Valley), where columns of steam incessantly rise from the numerous fissures in the rocks. • Noboribetsu Hot Spring - the most famous Spa Town in Hokkaido.
NOBORIBETSU ~ UZUSAN VOLCANO VALLEY ~ BEAR RANGE ~ CHERRY FRUIT PICKING ~ ONSEN/RESORT (B/L/D)
• Lake Toya – A volcanic caldera lake in Shikotsu-Toya National Park, Japan third largest hot spring area (10X9KM or 70.7 sq km, max depth: 180m) • Mt Uzusan – If the weather permits, we will take the ropeway ride up to Mt Uzusan Volcano as scheduled, and you will have the chance to enjoy the magnificent view of Lake Toya and Showa Shinzan. • We will continue our tour to Bear Ranch, where you will encounter Japanese brown bears. You may feed them with dried apples or biscuits • Today we may have the seasonal fruit picking fun ~ cherry … •Enjoy the hot spring and resort stay. Eat all you can eat Melon!!!
ONSEN/RESORT ~ FURANO ~ TOMITA ~ BIEI ~SAPPORO (B/L/D)
• Furano - The best visiting season is mid-July when the lavender bursts into bloom, blanketing the whole plain, as if painted purple. Wildflowers, including lemon Ezokisuge, orange Ezosukashiyuri and pink wild rose bloom, enhancing an already magnificent spectacle. • The highlight of our tour – Furano Lavender Temptation ~ Tomita Farm. (Lavender Season: 10July – 25 July) • Biei ~ Another small town that is popular for its magnificent view of floral & fauna. • Overnight at Sapporo City.
SAPPORO~ OTARU CANAL + SHOPPING STREET ~ SAPPORO (B/L/D)
• For Japan people, Otaru always renown as the “foreign Country in the North” and they thought that they need an international passport to be there, haha! • Otaru Canal ~ short & narrow but the most remarkable of the past & most beautiful spot for picture • Otaru handicraft Street - Glass handicraft shop, music box shop, museum, art gallery, the ice-cream, the northern dessert, the souvenirs … • Tanukikoji underground shopping street - enjoy your shopping at more than 150 boutiques, souvenirs, shops and restaurant. • Sapporo Station ~ enjoy your shopping & eating fun here, Electronic Products , watches, fashion ,branded stuff etc.
CITY TOUR ~ SEAFOOD MARKET~ BRANDED OUTLET ~ CHITOSE (B/L/D)
• The Olympic Ski Jump at the Okurayama ~ where it was used for ski jumping during the Winter Olympic Games in 1972. • Sapporo’s landmark – Hokkaido’s Former Government Building, the Odori Park – venue for ice carving festival & the 4 seasons park, the Sapporo TV’s Tower, and pass by the Clock House and Sapporo beautiful street. • Sapporo Shrine ~ the symbolized shrine in Hokkaido Try hard, eat hard & think hard, how we can make it for you: - • GALA Seafood lunch presented & prepared by the chief of Hokkaido Kita Gourmet Kitchen at the wet market area! • Factory Outlet – the famous shopping outlet in Japan where branded shopping items are available here. • Overnight at airport hotel.
CHITOSE ~ TRANSIT AT JAPAN AIRPORT ~ SINGAPORE (B)
• Proceed to airport for you flight back to Singapore. Sayonara to Japan with pleasant memories & souvenir.