HONSHU SERIES ~ FALLING IN LOVE WITH SAKURA(MAR - APR)
7 Days 5 Night
Visit Famous Sakura Parks - Shinjuku Gyeon National Garden, Ueno Park, Arashiyama, Osaka Castle Garden / Iyashi no Sato - A small open air museum and craft village / Experience bullet train ride
Please contact us for more information about this tour.
SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT - TOKYO AIRPORT (MOB)
TOKYO CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
• Asakusa – Famous for the Sensoji Temple which house the statue of Kannon, the goddess of mercy, It is one of Tokyo's most colorful and popular temple. You can also enjoy shopping at the street of over 200 meters, called Nakamise! • Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden is home to as many as 1,300 trees of 65 varieties that entertains hanami-goers. (subject to weather conditions) • Shinjuku area for shopping and entertainment – OIOI, Mitsukoshi & etc.
TOKYO CITY TOUR – MT FUJI NATIONAL PAEK AREA (B/L/D)
• Ueno Park has about 1,000 trees of the Somei Yoshino, yamazakura (Japanese cherry), and other varieties as well as a 300-meter-long sakura boulevard. (subject to weather conditions). • Ginza, Tokyo's most famous upmarket shopping, dining and entertainment district. FYI! One square meter of land in the district's center is worth over ten million yen, making it one of the most expensive real estate in Japan. It is where virtually every leading brand name in fashion and cosmetics has a presence. • Transfer to Mt Fuji National Park area.
IZUKOGEN – MT FUJI NATIONAL PARK - HAMAMATSU (B/L/D)
• After breakfast, enjoy a scenic ride by coach to Hakone – Mt.Fuji National Park area. • Owakudani, where sulphurous fumes rise from crevices in the rocks. Remember to try the Onsen Eggs! • Iyashi no Sato was destroyed by a landslide during a typhoon in 1966. Forty years later the village's traditional thatched roofed houses were reconstructed and reopened as an open air museum and traditional craft village where people can learn about the culture. You can also try out and purchase different local handicrafts here. • Shinkansen Experience to Hamamatsu.
HAMAMATSU – KYOTO - OSAKA (B/L/D)
• Fushimi Inari Shrine is an important Shinto Shrine in Southern Kyoto. It is well-known for its thousands of vermilion torii gates, which straddle a network of trails behind its main buildings. • Arashiyama is one of the most popular sightseeing areas of the outskirts of Kyoto. The scenic beauty of Arashiyama and Sagano has attracted princes, poets, and writers since the Heian age. Many small souvenir shops, restaurants can also be found nearby. • Sagano Bamboo Groove ~ enjoys strolling through the alley, feeling the tranquility of nature and visiting places associated with Japanese classics. • Overnight at Osaka tonight.
OSAKA - KANSAI (B/L/D)
• Enjoy magnificent cherry blossoms at Osaka Castle (garden only). The castle tower is surrounded by secondary citadels, gates, turrets, impressive stone walls and moats. • Aqua Bus - enjoy a 45 min ride on the Aqua-liner. The long, flat boat rises only 1.6m from the surface of the water so that it can pass under bridges. • Osaka’s premier shopping area ~SHINSAIBASHI. The place whereby you can find fashion, food and entertainment. Don’t forget, Osaka is Japan’s food paradise! • Transfer to Kansai area’s airport hotel.