GLAMOROUS BUSAN + JEJU(MAY-NOV)
8 Days 6 Night
Experience - Wearing Hanbok at Gyeongbok Palace, Rail Coaster at Choo Choo Park, DIY Traditional Cuisine - Bibimbap / Attraction - Jusangjeolli Cliff is stone pillars piled up along the coast, Gamcheon Cultural Village Busan most colourful and artistic spot, Jagalchi Market is one of the ten landmarks of Busan, Andong Mask Village also known as Hahoe Village, famous for the mask dance, Seoul main shopping and tourism districts – Myeongdong & Dongdaemun / Taste - Abalone Ginseng Chicken Soup, Premium Seafood Steamboat, Bossam Set, Black Pork Bulgogi with Mt Halla Fried Rice, Pan Fried Spicy Chicken, Bibimbap, Pork BBQ Buffet, Braised Mackerel, Seafood Shabu Shabu
Singapore Airport - Incheon Airport
Incheon Airport – Seoul – Gimpo Airport – Jeju Island (L/D)
• Gyeongbok Palace [INC: Hanbok Wearing] - Gyeongbok Palace was the main palace during the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910). It is the most comprehensive and grandest of the five palaces of the Joseon Dynasty. **(Closed on every Tuesday) • Aewol Coastal Road – A western region tour starts by driving the Aewol-Hagwi Coastal Road drive, known as the most famous of all coastal roads. • Mysterious Road - also known as Dokkaebi Road, earns its name from the mystery that makes you question Newton’s theory on Gravity.
Jeju Island (B/L/D)
• Seongsan Sunrise Peak – From under the sea in a volcanic eruption over 100,000 years ago. Located on the eastern end of Jejudo Island. • Seopjikoji - At Seopjikoji, there is a cliff by the seashore, where there is not a single tree, only a large field of grass, and on the seashore, there is a rock called “seondol” sticking out. • Jusangjeolli Cliff - Jusangjeolli are stone pillars piled up along the coast and is a designated cultural monument of Jeju Island. Jusangjeolli Cliff was formed when the lava from Hallasan Mountain erupted into the sea of Jungmun. • Cheonjeyeon Falls – meaning “God’s Pond”, derives its name from the legend that the seven fairies serving the King of Heaven came down to the pond on stairs of cloud and bathed in its clean waters. • O'sulloc Tea Museum - The museum first opened in September 2001 and is widely known in Korea. The entire building takes the shape of a green tea cup. It seeks to harmonize the cultures of the West and East, and past traditions with the modern world.
Jeju Island - Busan - Daegu (B/L/D)
• Gamcheon Cultural Village – Korea’s most art-filled town is nested on top of the hills of Saha-gu in Busan. It is dubbed as the quirkiest art-filled suburb with colourful and narrow alleyways. It attracts thousands of tourists and photography enthusiasts yearly. • Jagalchi Market - It is Korea's largest seafood market, and is where you can see the lifestyle of the indigenous Busan natives. It also represents Busan and is famous throughout the country. You may like to try some fresh raw fish right at the market. • Biff Square - This Square was named on 14 August 1996, after the first Busan International Film Festival was held there. In recent years, it has grown into a more complex area, not only movie theaters but also shops and leisure facilities, attracting growing numbers of visitors and tourist. • Yongdusan Park [INC: Busan Tower Observatory] - Busan Tower is a symbol of Busan that stands proudly 69 m above sea level at a height of 120 m. The top of the tower is modeled after the baldaquin of Dabotap Pagoda in Bulguksa Temple, Gyeongju.
Daegu – Andong – Jeongseon (B/L/D)
• Andong Mask Village - It is also known as Hahoe Village, as it is famous for the mask dance and it gives its name to the Hahoe wooden masks worn in the dance. Look out for the housing architecture and village structure, which have been preserved since Joseon Dynasty period. • Choo Choo Park [INC: Rail Coaster] - High1 ChooChoo Park is a train experience resort and along with the great nature that surrounds it, it holds the country’s first mountain railway and wonderful train programs for men and women of all ages to enjoy.
Jeongseon – Seoul (B/L/D)
• Gondola Riding - Tourist gondola with a magnificent view. It takes 40 minutes (round trip) to the mountain top at 2,832m. • DIY Bibimbap Making @ Jeonggangwon– The world bibimbap literally means “mixed rice”. This dish was traditionally eaten on the eve of the Lunar New Year as the people at the time felt that they had to get rid of all of the leftover dishes before the New Year. • Dongdaemun Market - Head over for Dongdaemun Market, one of the most popular wholesale shopping area in Seoul among Koreans and tourists alike.
• Compulsory shopping stops : Ginseng Outlet, Healthy Liver Shop, Cosmetic Duty Free • Hello Kitty Island at N-Seoul Tower - Visit the home of beloved character Hello Kitty in this special exhibition. • Myeongdong - Enjoy more shopping sensations in Myeongdong, one of Seoul’s main shopping and tourism districts.
Seoul - Incheon Airport - Singapore (B/MOB)
• Local products & souvenir store