8 Days 6 Night
Daizaifu Tenmangu - The most famous Shinto Shrine, dedicated to the spirit of Sugawara Michizane / Sapporo Beer Factory / Huis Ten Bosch - Recreates the Netherlands by displaying life-sized copies of Old Dutch buildings / Yufuin - Catch a glimpse of the beautiful natural landmark - Lake Kinrinko / Beppu - One of the most famous hot spring resort in Japan / Scenic Train to Ibusuki / Bullet Train ride to Kumamoto / Yanagawa River Cruise / Sand bath
ASSEMBLE AT SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT
SINGAPORE – FUKUOKA– BEER FACTORY – BEPPU HOT SPRING (MOB/L/D)
• Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine is the most famous Shinto Shrine, dedicated to the spirit of Sugawara Michizane. • Sapporo Beer Factory ~ Sapporo beer is the best beer in Japan. This high quality beer is brewed from selected materials and good waters of Hita, Kyushu. • Yufuin is located on a flat river basin surrounded by mountains. The most prominent feature of Yufuin's skyline is the twin peaked Mount Yufu, which hovers over the town and serves as the backdrop for many scenic views. • Umi Jigoku - One of the more beautiful hells, the "sea hell" features a pond of boiling, blue water. • Beppu One of the most famous hot spring resort in Japan, producing more hot spring water than any other resort in the country.
BEPPU – MT. ASO - KUMAMOTO (B/L/D)
• Mount Aso – The symbol of Kumamoto prefecture, once known as Hi no Kuni or the land of Fire. It is the largest active volcano in Japan that still shows signs of volcanic activity today. • Aso Kusasenri – A dynamic panorama of grass covered plain. • Takamori Yusui Tunnel Park ~ Before it becomes a park, the National Railway was constructing a railway here and they found a water resource under the ground while digging a tunnel. • Kumamoto Kikunan Hot Springs area. Kikunan onsen is known as hotspring of the beauty which contains hydrogen carbonate.
KUMAMOTO – KAGOSHIMA – IBUSUKI (B/L/D)
• Senganen Garden ~ Japanese style landscape garden along the coast north of Kagoshima. The garden's most striking features is the borrowed scenery of Sakurajima and Kagoshima Bay. • Sakurajima is one of Japan’s most active volcanoes and the symbol of Kagoshima. • Kirishima Shrine – A Shinto Shrine dedicated to Ninigi no Mikoto, who plays a role in Japanese creation mythology. • Ibusuki no Tamatebako Take a special limited express train on a scenic route from Kagoshima station to Ibusuki station. • Ibusuki Sand Bath provides an interesting way to enjoy the benefits of the heat and minerals along with a long hot soak.
IBUSUKI – KAGOSHIMA – KUMAMOTO – NAGASAKI (B/L/D)
• Take a Shinkansen from Kagoshima to Kumamoto and then enjoy a ferry ride from Kumamoto to Nagasaki. • Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum. The museum is a remembrance to the atomic bombing of Nagasaki by the United States of America on 9 August 1945. • Peace Memorial Park & Monument was built to commemorate the atomic blast of Nagasaki. The 9.7 meter high peace statue sits in the park, symbolizing the Nagasaki citizens wish for peace. • Nagasaki Shopping Street – The most famous walking and shopping street in Nagasaki.
NAGASAKI – HUIS TEN BOSCH (B/-/D)
Today’s Highlight • Huis Ten Bosch - Huis Ten Bosch is a theme park in Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan, which recreates the Netherlands by displaying life-sized copies of old Dutch buildings. The name Huis Ten Bosch translates into English as "House at the Woods/bush. • Yanagawa River is the most famous water township in Kyushu. The captain will explain to you the history of Yanagawa City while taking a ride on the river cruise.
FUKUOKA – FACTORY OUTLET MALL (B/L/D)
• Factory Outlet - The famous shopping outlet in Japan where branded shopping items are available here. • Tenjin - is one of the commercial areas in Fukuoka. This area is the shopper’s paradise where you can find department stores, restaurant, yatai (food stalls), entertainment spots etc. • Nakasu – Kyushu’s number one entertainment and nightlife district. It is also the red light district in Fukuoka.