CHARM OF TOHOKUSNOW MONSTER
8 Days 5 Night
Experience Traditional Japanese Hot Spring / Autumn Special - Fruit Picking / Winter Special - Snow Monster Experience / Geibikei Gorge Scenic Boat Ride / Oirase Gorge - One of the most beautiful river valleys in Japan / Sake Museum - A traditional Sake Museum in Sagae City.
SINGAPORE - TOKYO ( MOB )
TOKYO - AOMORI - HIROSAKI (D)
• “A” Factory – Located in Aomori, this place houses Local products such as sweets, fruits and Apple Products for purchase. Apple Cider is greatly recommended! • Wa Rasse Nebuta Museum captures the spirit of the festival and gives visitors a taste of its lively atmosphere, history and traditions. Witness the actual floats built for the festival here. Autumn Departure Special ( Mid Aug to Early Nov ) • Fruit picking * subject to season and fruits available • Hirosaki Onsen – Relax and Rejuvenate. Experience traditional Japanese Onsen
HIROSAKI – MT HAKKODA - OIRASE GORGE ( B / L / D )
• Hirosaki Castle – Take a Stroll along one of Japan's most beautiful castles. • Oirase Gorge is a picturesque mountain stream in Aomori Prefecture. It is one of the most beautiful river valleys in Japan. • Overnight at Hanamaki Onsen. Autumn Departure Special ( End Oct – Mid Nov ) • Hakkoda Ropeway - A 10 minute ride takes you to the Tamoyachi-dake Sancho Station for a panoramic view.
GEIBIKEI – YAMAGATA – TENDO ONSEN ( B / L / D )
• Geibikei – A place of scenic beauty and selected as one of the top 100 landscapes of Japan. Enjoy a 50 min boat ride down the gorge which has cliffs as tall as 100m on both side. • Ginzan Onsen is a secluded hot spring town nestled in the mountains of Yamagata Prefecture. These days it is better known as one of Japan's prettiest onsen towns with historic ryokan lined up along the river. • Tendo Onsen - Rejuvenate and experience traditional Japanese Onsen.
YAMAGATA – SENDAI ( B / L / D )
• Furusawa Sake Museum is established in 1836, using traditional techniques passed down for generations in brewing a range of quality sake. Be sure to buy one bottle of sake home! • Sun Mall Ichiban Cho – Shopping arcade in Sendai not to be missed! Winter Departure Special ( Mid Dec – Mid Mar ) • Zao Ropeway- Snow Monster Experience.
MATSUSHIMA - SENDAI ( B / L / D )
• Matsushima Godaido - is a small temple hall just next to the pier. Due to its prominent location, it has become a symbol of Matsushima. • Factory Outlet – Time to show off your shopping skills.
SENDAI – TOKYO - SINGAPORE ( B / MOB )
• Bullet Train from Sendai to Tokyo.